Brute Power Jack HB4500R
THE FIRST ELECTRIC TONGUE JACK WITH WIRELESS REMOTE AND SMARTSTOP™
We call our HB4500R power jack the Brute for good reason. It has the brute strength to lift your trailer tongue safely and with a lot less effort, and the brute toughness to do it time after time, year after year.
The Brute features a wireless remote control, which allows you to control the operation of the jack, while monitoring the front-to-back leveling of the trailer, from up to 40 feet away. In addition, Brute features weather-protected switches and a convenient Connector Storage Bracket to store and protect the trailer’s cord end from the elements.
A 6-inch adjustable drop down leg provides extended adjustment for a variety of terrains. The Brute also features a full 2-1/4″ main tube, which is designed to fit most A-frame couplers. The Brute’s motor is powerful and efficient, providing a full 4,500 pounds of continuous lifting capacity, which is an excellent benefit when setting up weight distribution hitches. In addition, Brute’s moderate gear reduction produces a
fast travel speed of 10 inches in as little as is 38 seconds, with a full range of 18 inches.
Lift efficiency is also aided by the Brute’s ball screw design, which reduces friction with ball bearings that roll through the threads on the Brute’s shaft and nut, which means the motor works less, draws less amperage, creates less heat and produces less noise. The ball screw design greatly increases motor and jack life.
Brute’s SmartStop technology senses the limits of the jack’s range and shuts down the motor without the hard mechanical stop common with other units. Plus, a 3-Sided LED Light System illuminates the entire working area, including the hitch head and weight distribution brackets on the A-frame.
- Includes 2 keyfobs
- Controls on/off, up/down
- 40’ range
- FCC, IC approved
- Assist in hitching/unhitching
- Makes leveling more convenient when leveling front/rear
- Control the jack from inside while leveling refrigerator
- SmartStop uses a planetary gear timing system which shuts down the power to the motor before the nut reaches the hard stop point, eliminating the hard mechanical stop and stress on the jack
- Reduces current draw
- Adds longevity to the system
4,500 lb Lift Capacity
- Provides 4,500 lb of continuous lifting power – an excellent accessory for weight distribution hook-ups
- Full 18” stroke
- Uses 3/4” ball screw
3-Sided LED Light System
- Illuminates entire working area with side lights directed towards WD brackets.
- Protects trailer’s cord end from weather
Low Friction Ball Screw
The Brute is the only power jack in its price range that has a ball screw, which reduces friction compared to the ACME screw used on
some other brands. The ball bearings roll through the threads on the Brute’s shaft and nut.
- Reduces friction – ball bearings roll smoothly through threads where typical screws have resistance
- Lowers the amperage draw, requiring 1/3 less power than typical machine screws!
- Reduces motor wear
- Requires less maintenance
- Increases jack speed
- 2-1/4” jack diameter – fits all 2” & 2-5/16” A-Frame couplers
- High-speed, 12 V operation – travels 10” in 38 seconds
- 25 A current draw at rated load
- Hardened steel gears and stainless steel fasteners
- Durable Husky silver powder-coat
- Water-resistant cover
- Soldered electrical connections
- 6 ft, 10 gauge power supply wire and resettable circuit breaker