Brute Power Jack HB4500
The Husky Brute is loaded with features not found on some other power jacks:
- The Brute is powerful, with a capacity of 4,500 lbs.
- It’s fast, with a travel speed as fast as 10 inches in 38 seconds, 12V operation.
- It does the job, with an 18 inch full stroke and 6 inch drop down leg.
- It’s tough, with hardened steel gears.
- It’s secure, with weather protected switches and a water resistant enclosure, plus durable Husky silver powder coat.
- It’s versatile, 2-1/4" jack diameter fits all 2" & 2-5/16" A-Frame couplers.
- It’s economical, with a low 25A draw at rated load.
- And it’s convenient, with three LED work lights (the most you’ll find on a power jack), a built-in connector storage bracket not found on any other power jack, and a 30A circuit breaker.
- HB4500 also includes a level, a 6 ft 10 gauge power supply wire, and a manual crank handle.
- 1-Year warranty
The Brute is the only power jack in its price range that has a ball screw, which reduces friction compared to the ACME screw used on
some other brands. The ball bearings roll through the threads on the Brute’s shaft and nut.
- Allows the motor to work less
- Draws less amperage
- Creates less heat
- Reduces noise
- Increases motor and jack life
The Husky Brute is the new standard in RV jacks.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed